|FREE! Search like a REALTOR®|
"Run With A Leader."
- Retired from the United States Army After 20 years of active duty service.
- Graduate University of Charleston, Charleston West Virginia with a BA in Education.
- Graduate of the Ed Klopfer School of Real Estate.
- Graduate of the Real Living Real Estate Advantage Training.
- Speaks Spanish fluently/ Habla Espanol.
- Premier Service Certified
- Member of the Greater Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Regional MLS member.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Listings
- Residential Sales - New and Resale's
- Golf Course Properties
- Beach Properties
- Relocation Specialist
- Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Bonita Springs, and Cape Coral
- Investment Properties - Vacant and Improved Land
Personal Information and Interests
As a former Major in the U.S. Army and an Area Manager in corporate America, you could say Maria Polo is a born leader. Today, whether she's supporting environmental issues or preparing a plan of action to help her clients attain their goals, Maria continues to take charge and lead the way. As a respected real estate professional, she is at the forefront of technology and service, and takes pride in providing her clients with the expert guidance they need to make informed decisions. Whether you're buying or selling a home in Lee County, see what a difference it makes to Run With A Leader. Count on the dynamic professional who can put you on course for success. Call Maria today!
A Real Estate Broker specializing in waterfront and golf course homes, condominiums, construction and development property throughout Lee County, including Fort Myers, Ft Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel, Captiva, Bonita Springs, and Pine Island; in cooperation with other Builders, Realtors and Developers.